Heroes such as, Slark, Phoenix and Huskar have made a comeback in the Captains Mode. Also, performance issues and lags while playing on older PC's have been fixed, read the full changelogs for more details.
Update (1/8/2014) - IceFrog releases DotA 6.79d.
- DotA v6.79c.w3x (7.87 MB)
Download the map (.w3x) file. Go to Warcraft III\Maps\Download folder and move the map there.
DotA 6.79c Official Changelogs [Patch Notes]
- Hand of Midas recipe cost increased from 1400 to 1550
- Ancestral Spirit vision reduced from 600 to 450
- Ancestral Spirit damage reduced from 80/120/160/200 to 60/100/140/180
- Plague Wards night vision reduced from 1200 to 800
- Venomancer base movement speed reduced from 290 to 285
- Necronomicon night vision from 1300/1400/1500 to 800
- Necronomicon gold bounty increased from 100 to 100/125/150 (per unit)
- Magnetic Grip cast range reduced from 1400 to 1100
- Boulder Smash silence duration reduced from 5 to 3.5/4/4.5/5
- Boulder Smash unit knockback range rescaled from 800 to 500/600/700/800
- Crystal Maiden base Intelligence reduced from 21 to 19 (same base damage)
- Units in a Duel cannot be disarmed or Force Staffed away
- Visage movement speed reduced from 295 to 290
- Purifying Flames manacost increased from 30/45/60/75 to 55/70/85/100
- Added Slark in CM
- Added Huskar in CM
- Added Phoenix in CM
- Fixed Earth Spirit not functioning properly when used after Repick
- Fixed a case where you could get vision over the enemy team
- Fixed some lag issues on older PCs
- Fixed Monkey King Bar not being toggleable
- Fixed Tranquil Boots selling for more than it should when disabled
There is still a slight possibility of DotA 6.79d map as some players reported to have lose control of their hero in middle of the game. If you encounter any bug and find it annoying, report it to IceFrog. The DotA 6.79c AI will take time port due to new in-game mechanics and heroes that were added in v6.78.
P.S. The secret quest has been removed in this map.
DotA 6.79 Secret Quest