Please make sure you have latest Warcraft 3 TFT patch installed. You can see the patch information at the right bottom corner of your screen. It must be 22.214.171.12401.
After downloading the map file, move the map file to "Warcraft III\Maps\Download" folder.
Dota 6.83c Changelogs:
- Juggernaut's agility growth reduced from 2.85 to 2.4
- Juggernaut's Healing Ward manacost rescaled from 80/100/120/140 to 120/125/130/135
- Juggernaut's Bladefury manacost rescaled from 110 to 120/110/100/90
- Axe's Berserker's Call no longer affects invulnerable units (like Cycloned units)
- Axe's Berserker's Call no longer keeps the targets disabled if Axe dies while the targets still have the debuff
- Axe's Culling Blade kill threshold reduced from 250/350/450 to 250/325/400 (Scepter from 300/450/625 to 300/425/550)
- Vengeful Spirit's Wave of Terror duration reduced from 20 to 15 seconds
- Lion's Hex unit movement speed reduced from 100 to 140 (same as Scythe of Vyse)
It been 3 years passed since the arrival of Dota 2, but the Dota-Allstars still remains strong, the loyal playerbase is still the same. Hopefully, we get to see new content and heroes soon.
If you have problem setting up the map or the game files. Drop a comment below!