The second map focuses to eliminate bugs left in previous patch. Major flaws such as, Fatal error while picking Slardar and no item selling gold after buyback along with others are fixed in this update. Get hold of new map and keep on DotA'ing!
- DotA v6.79b.w3x (7.9 MB)
Put the map file in Warcraft III\Maps\Download folder after download.
Make sure you are running Warcraft 3 TFT 1.24e or 1.26a patch before you start a game.
DotA 6.79b Changelogs (Patch Notes)
- Fixed a crash on older versions of Warcraft when picking Slardar
- Fixed some performance problems when Bloodseeker was in the game
- Fixed Vampiric Aura and Linken's Sphere sometimes spawning runes on the ground
- Fixed Radiance not working on illusions
- Fixed selling items after a buyback not giving back gold
The DotA 6.79c/d version(s) are also likely, depending on the frequency of bugs. If you experience any bugs, save game replay and report.