As expected, the DotA 6.73b is released shortly after the major 6.73 update. This is a pure fix patch which addresses several bugs and a big exploit with Fire Remnants dealing exceptional damage. In this version Pudge is no longer a Santa and Couriers are now invulnerable near fountain area, a pity indeed. Check DotA 6.73b patch notes for bugfix logs.
DotA 6.73 Map Download:
DotA 6.73 map.rar (mirror 1)
- Download the rar file and extract "DotA v6.73b.w3x" in your "Warcraft III\Maps\Download\" sub-folder using WinRar.
DotA 6.73b Map Changelogs:
- Couriers are now invulnerable near their fountainWe hope this is the ultimate map of 6.73 series so IceFrog gets the liberty of working on the upcoming DotA 6.74 map. Stay tuned on DotA-Utilities for future updates!
- Fixed Santa Hats on Illusions
- Fixed Tiny's Tree visuals when he gets cycloned
- Fixed first hit with Sleight of Fist being unable to bash
- Fixed a big exploit with Fire Remnants that could cause it to do dramatically more damage than intended
- Removed Pudge Santa
- Fixed Meepo clones not respawning with full mana
- Fixed Stone Giant's Aghanim bonus stacking with multiple instances
- Fixed Whirling Death damage tooltip
- Fixed Zeal HP regeneration
- Fixed Meepo's interaction with Tranquility Boots
- Fixed attack range on Legion Commander and Goblin Shredder being slightly off
- Fixed Goblin Shredder's agility and intelligence growth values being off
- Fixed Skywrath Mage not triggering Land Mines
- Fixed a bug with Sleight of Fist and Manta Style
- Duel can now only target heroes (it didn't do anything on non-heroes already)
DotA 6.74 Map
DotA 6.73 Changelogs