When Garena redesigned their website/forums. They offered ability of renaming/changing username for free to certain accounts who have GG, EU, MY, PH or RU tags in their usernames. After seeing this change those existing users who didn't have special tags in their usernames where willing to change their Garena username free of cost. Since, a lot of users were asking, Here's a trick which will allow you to rename your current Garena account for free.
Update: Garena Team has already fixed this trick. Therefore, It is not working anymore.
Guide, How to rename Garena account for Free:
1. Register a Garena account with these GG, EU, MY PH or RU tag using the link below:
Remember: When creating an account with a special tag, make sure it matches the following examples.
I.E - GG_YourNameHere, EU_YourNameHere or MY_YourNameHere etc.
Only use underscore [ _ ] as a seperator or it will not work.
2. Now, you have account with a special tag. Login it at: account.garena.com
3. You will see a popup window on your special tag account which will allow you to change your username, Don't do anything leave as it is.
4. Open a new tab or window on your Web Browser and visit account.garena.com and Log out your account from the right corner.
5. Login your other Garena account (of which you want to change the username)
6. Now, Go to web browser's window/tab you left at Step #3.
7. Enter the new nickname of your Garena user account, click apply.
8. Enjoy, Your Garena account will be renamed for free, now you can login on Garena client with your new username.
Notes & Warnings:
1. Use this trick at your own risk, DotA-Utilities will not be responsible if anythings happen to your Garena account.
2. Change of Username may take some time depending on the load on Garena servers.
3. If you make any mistake, this trick won't work.
4. Keep visiting DotA-Utilities for more updates!