Update: The WarCraft 1.24c Patch is now officially released.
Warcraft 3 TFT 1.24c Patch Changelogs:
- Fixed a problem with the "Chapter Six: The Culling" human campaign map
that was preventing it from loading.
- Fixed an issue that allowed JASS functions to return incorrect values
under certain conditions.
- Fixed an issue that caused the TriggerEvaluate native to return
incorrect values under certain conditions.
- Fixed a minor memory leak when using GroupEnum natives.
- Fixed a crash when using the CreateImage native on PPC Mac.
- Updated Mac World Editor to work with recent JASS changes.
We hope that this patch will be a stable release. I wonder why Blizzard doesn't focus on balancing and introducing new maps. This will make improve the gaming experience of TFT players. Anyway, something is better than nothing... Good luck Blizzard :(