BuffMePlz successor PleaseBugMeNot has just came up with new DotA 6.68c AI Beta. This is the second beta AI which is directly released by the developer as a Christmas present. The previous beta map had some bugs and memory leaks but this 2nd beta map is 100x times better than previous map posted here, as PBMN says. This new map contains -alldagon mode and several other improvements to AI engine.
Official DotA 6.68c AI Download:
DotA 6.68c AI BMP.w3x (mirror 1)Note: BMP & Plus version are same AI maps except different defense engine, you can try both of them.
DotA 6.68c AI Plus.w3x (mirror 1)
DotA 6.68c AI Beta Changelogs:
1. Added Io the Guardian Wisp, Gyrocopter, Thrall, Eredar heroesWe recommend you to download and play the new version of this map as the previous beta was highly incomplete and was under development. You'll enjoy this version playing against better AI's. Stay tuned on DotA-Utilities for more updates!
2. Warlock`s Rain of Chaos modified.
3. Added -il as a shortcut for -invokelist
4. Increased Anti-Backdoor Tower regeneration rate
5. Day-Night now cycles at 25% faster rate
- Flesh Heap is now retroactive (Meaning it keeps track of your kills and is always updating your str based on your current level of flesh heap)
- Reduced Flesh Heap aoe from 525 to 450
- Meat Hook damage type changed from physical to pure
- Meet Hook damage adjusted from 100/200/300/400 to 90/180/270/360
7. Fixed Slayer`s skill build.
8. Added Arcane Boots and Venom`s orb to she shop
9. Added Eul`s func for double clicking.
10. Added the new 5 skills upgraded by Scepter and the 5 new scepters to the map.
11. Heroes with modified ultimates upgraded by Scepter: Viper, Obsidian Destroyer, Warlock, Razor
12. AI Heroes with modified ultimates to use the Aghanim`s Scepter: Viper, Obsidian Destroyer
13. Added death animation for Throne.
14. Fixed another bug with Diabolic Edict. It should hit towers now.
15. Blade Mail - Damage Return's duration increased from 3.5 to 4 seconds.
16. Ethereal Blade
- Removed Wraith Band from recipe (same bonuses still though)
- You can now target yourself
17. Leoric`s Hellfire Blast reworked.
18. Added Magic Wand to items usages and item builds.
19. Dagon usage refining.
20. Mekansm - AoE of Restore increased from 450 to 750
21. Urn of Shadows
- Heal no longer dispels from neutral creep damage
- Added a team notice when someone buys Urn of Shadows recipe
22. Eye of Skadi
- Orb of Venom added as a component. Final bonuses are the same as before.
- Recipe price decreased from 750 to 300
- Unstable Concoction manacost from 90 to 120
- Unstable Concoction damage rescaled from 150/200/250/300 to 120/180/240/300
- Macropyre travel range from 600/750/900 to 900
- Eclipse now turns day into night for 10 seconds
26. Priestess of the Moon
- Moonlight Shadow's cooldown rescaled from 160 to 180/160/140
- Moonlight Shadow's duration rescaled from 7/9/11 to 11.
27. Added Hook and Arrow Accuracy information to replay data
28. Fixed Invoke from triggering last word
29. Fixed X Marks The Spot when used on an ally carrying Linken Sphere
30. Added -ad (AllDagons mode). In -ad mode AI gets random level Dagon (if hero level 20-24 the Dagon is 4th or 5th level, if hero level is 25th the Dagon is 5th level).
The hero gets a Dagon every time when there is no cooldown of the item and there is an enemy to attack. It gets it only for one attack and it vanishes.
If there was an item on that slot it gets switched temporarily. If there is no attack there are conditions to change back to the switched item or keep the dagon until a use on enemy hero.
31. Added a visual effect for the int stealing event on Silencer's Last Word (9993)
32. Fixed a bug with Curse of the Silent
33. Tauren Chieftain
- Natural Order aoe from 250 to 275 (old value was 275 now it is 300 in the 6.68c latest, prolly a typo)
- Teleport now has a tp scroll style indicator displayed for your allies
35. Added an extra visual effect for Nether Swap
- Psi Blades spill range from 320 to 320/340/360/380
- Battle Hunger now slows the target by 8% until it runs out or kills another unit
38. Treant`s -aid behavior refined
- Desolate damage increased from 15/25/35/45 to 20/30/40/50
- Dispersion reflection increased from 5/10/15/20 to 10/14/18/22
40. Fixed a bug with the interaction of Ion Shell and Focus Fire
41. Added Aghanim's Scepter to Tiny and WarClub usage count from 6.69 (Lasts for 6 strikes). WarClub also adds an extra level of upgrade to your toss damage that your ultimate normally does.
42. Added new mode (Low Dodge Mode). It affects Pudge`s MeatHook, Nerubian Assassin's Impale, Demon Witch's Impale, Fissure, and Ice Path. It is activated during the game from the hoster player. Write -old to enable or disable it and you`ll see a message with current status of the mode.
43. Major item builds overhaul (all of them). Thanx to Deel.
44. Fixed issues with Kaldr`s IceBlast usage.
45. Added basic AI for Razor.
46. Added basic AI for Thrall (needs more work).
47. Added a TP scroll system from "air" when bots try to return to the fountain. That way we don`t have to edit all the item builds as the bots must have an open space for TP scrolls most of the time.
48. Improved Viper`s 'Viper strike' usage.