DotA 6.68b Release Candidate 2 Map. The developer of DotA, IceFrog has released 6.68b Release Candidate 2 Map short after the DotA 6.68 release. This map is intended to be the official DotA 6.68b release but before it goes live IceFrog has asked DotA players to check this map for further bugs, It will be live on Getdota soon if it has no bugs. Check out Dota 6.68b RC2 Changelogs.
Update: IceFrog has officially released Dota 6.68b, release candidate map is useless now.
Dota 6.68b RC2 Map Changelogs:
* Fixed a major bug with Techies Remote MinesA word from IceFrog:
* Fixed Geomancer clones restoring mana with Arcane Boots
* Wisp cannot teleport to the enemy fountain
* Fixed a small bug with Flak Cannon against buildings when gyro has very low damage
* Fixed new Strafe visual effect not working
* Fixed a bug when casting tether from outside of range limit while being moved with Relocate
Note: Also test Arcane Boots in other scenarios, since it had more code changes to achieve the above fix.
"I apologize about the bugs. In order to release the bug fix patch faster, can you guys help me by testing this map"DotA Allstars 6.68b RC2 Map Download:
DotA 6.68b RC2 Map.zip (mirror 1)
So, guys it's the time to help IceFrog finding out the ridiculous bugs that annoy players. Report the bugs asap so you can experience better gaming in the official Dota 6.68b.
- Dota 6.68 Changelogs
- DotA 6.69