DotA 6.67c Linken's Sphere Rune Bug. There is an interesting bug found in Dota 6.67c which can be abused. You can make Linken's Sphere Runes/charges with it, The rune can be picked up by other heroes which will work only once. Linken's Sphere rune can be made using many different ways. You can check the videos in which Linken's Sphere Rune is being produced by performing some tricks on Morphiling, Puck & Sand King.
1. Sand King:
1. Pick Sand King and Level up Burrowstrike.
2. Buy Linken's Sphere and drop it on the ground.
3. Now, Pick it up using Right Click.
4. While moving Hold Shift, Left click Burrowstrike on cast it on Sand King itself.
5. Linken's sphere rune will appear on the ground
2. On Puck:
Here are the steps:
1. Pick Puck and Level Up Phase Shift.
2. Now make Linken's Sphere.
3. After making it, Drop it on the ground and move a little bit far from it.
4. Pick the Linken's Sphere by right clicking on it.
5. While picking it up, Hold shift and Left click Phase Shift.
6. The Linken's Sphere Rune will appear on the ground :)
- Your ally hero can pick Linken's Sphere Rune which will block incoming spells.
- Linken's Sphere runes can only be picked from close range (50units).
Also here is another video in which Linken's Sphere rune is being procuded using Morphling but Puck's one is much easier than this.