Bought From: Ancient of Wonders/Graveyard.
Description: Off to never never land!
Gold Cost: 180
Bonuses Given: Reveals enemy invisible units in an area around the Hero. Lasts 12 seconds.
- Dust of Appearance has 2 Charges.
- Does not stack in the inventory.
Ability Type : Active Instant
Casting Time: None
Duration: 12 seconds
Mana Cost: N/A
Area of Effect 1250
Base Ability: Dust of Appearance
Allowed Targets : Enemy units
Effects: Reveals invisible units around bearer.
* Dust only affects enemy units within the AOE at the moment that it's used. It does not provide any form of True Sight to the user himself, but instead places a buff that lasts the stated duration on all nearby enemy units. This means that the user does not need to remain near the enemies in order for Dust to continue working. Furthermore, the buff that Dust places can only be removed by time, making Dust of Appearance particularly useful in chasing enemy heroes down.
* Enemy units affected by Dust of Appearance will be unable to escape sight through Invisibility alone. Invisibility-granting skills can still take place and have their normal effects, such as increased movespeed with Wind Walk, but if they are within normal vision range of a friendly unit, they can still be seen and targeted as normal. Enemy units affected by Dust may still escape vision by walking into Fog of War.
* Dust of Appearance does not reveal invisible Wards.