DotA AI v6.72f AI 1.2 (update). Following IceFrog's route, PleaseBugMeNot (DotA AI maker) has come up with a new AI version in which he has done some miscellaneous bug fixing and optimization. Other than that, he assured that DotA 6.73 AI development is underway and will be released when it's ready. In the meantime, you can play DotA 6.72f AI v1.2 and have fun.
Official DotA 6.72f AI v1.2 Download:
DotA 6.72f AI v1.2.rar (mirror 1)DotA 6.72f AI v1.2 Map Changelogs:
- Download the rar file and extract it in "Warcraft III\Maps\Download" sub-folder.
- Fixed: Windrunner group lost bug removed.Thanks to PBMN for the prompt update. Hopefully, this resolves all the previous glitches with AI players. More updates coming soon, stay tuned.
- Fixed: Some minor tweak in aiming func.
- Fixed: Human KotL auto-using Recall.
- Fixed: Delay bug in AIAttackedByHumanHero
- Added storing of learn and use skills by heroes.
- Fixed: Magnus' not using Reverse.
- Fixed: Magnus' itembuild.
- Applied range check to Sprout (Furion's) and Shackle (Rhasta, plus disable check). Now both - won't use the spell against enemy out of range -> no rambo mode, no missed Sprout.
- Tauren now use ability to join with idle spirit.
- Fixed: KotL Illuminate, added extra use.
- Improved AI: usage of SandKing's Burrowstrike and Epi-Blink.
- Little improvement on Shadowfiend's Shadow Raze
- Undid all fake abilities, changing base order instead. (Troll's Ranged Whirling Axe, Batrider's - - - Firebreak, Phoenix' Sun Ray)
- Fixed: Akasha not using ulti.
- Fixed: incorrect SunRay order.
- Fixed: Lone Druid not using Rabid and some bug in Battlecry usage.
- Fixed: problems in channel-based skills.
- Fixed: some bugs related to skill learning, esp. Huskar.
- Meld should not decrease building's armor anymore.
- Fair aggro attempt. Orb attack do not count as attack.
- Fixed: Leshrac's AI (now use Edict and Nova properly)
- Applied the "free mode" to AI's scroll of town portal (supposedly decrease tp-cancel probability).
- AI Assault Cuirass Recipe fix: 1500 -> 1300
DotA 6.73 Map