~BoB~, the DotA OMG map maker has recently made second DotA 6.67c OMG v1.04h short after the release of Dota 6.67c OMG v1.04g. In this release ~BoB~ has included some more skills. For e.g. Phantom's Lancer Juxtapose, Axe Counter Helix, Sniper's Take Aim etc. The great change in this map is that ~BoB~ has fixed show abilities command. Now, it shows Abilities of your allies and hostiles instead of showing your allies abilities only.
Before playing DotA 6.67c OMG v1.04h, you must check the changelogs:
- New skills are available in pool (after some recoding; all features are saved): Juxtapose, Grow (may has some scale glitches), Take Aim (range only), Jinada, Psi Blades (range only), Tide Bringer (melee only), Counter Helix, Sticky Napalm.
- Removed Natural Order and Charge of Darkness from pool.
- Fixed Lunar Blessing (vision).
- Changed Illuminate and Unstable Concoction type from multi-icon to normal, Forest Sentinel from normal to multi-icon.
- Replaced Enchant Totem from useless skills to normal.
- Skills replenish time in taverns is increased to 9999 seconds.
- Renamed -showallies into -showabilities (shorted -sa stays same). Now it shows everyone's abilities.
- Fixed Skewer.
- Tooltips fixes.
DotA 6.67 OMG v1.04h.zip (mirror 1)
DotA Omg Modes:
can be activated by typing -ra with other game modes; more interesting and fun games are with -ardm mode, so blue player must type -ardmra like gamemode
can be activated by typing -ad with other game modes.
This command shows the abilities of your allies and opponents.
Thanks to ~BoB~ for putting his efforts in building a great fun map of DotA.
Dota 6.67c omg v1.04g