Here comes a set 46 Warcraft 3 Modded Themes (by K-4-iN) which can make your Warcraft 3 stylish by customizing the old background animation and buttons texture, it doesn't change anything inside the game. These themes are available for Normal & Widescreen resolutions and comes with 7 different color chains. Check out the Warcraft 3 Themes preview & installation guide.
Warcraft 3 Themes (mods) Download:
• Warcraft-3-Themes.rar (mirror 1)
This compressed file contains 46 different Warcraft 3 Mods with their previews.
Warcraft 3 Mods/Themes Installation Guide:
Step 1, Get the Files
• Download the Warcraft 3 Modded Themes from the links above and extract the compressed file to any folder using WinRAR.
Step 2, Select your theme
• Select your favorite Warcraft 3 theme from "Themes" folder, you will find screenshots there of every theme along with their installation files.
Step 3, Install the Theme
• Now, Run "CUSTOMBG.reg" and copy the "Textures" and "UI" folder to your Warcraft 3 Installation Directory.
Step 4: Enjoy
• Your Warcraft 3 theme is installed!
Step 5: Uninstalling
• If you want to uninstall your Warcraft 3 theme, just remove the "Textures" and "UI" folder from your Warcraft 3 Folder and Run "UNINSTALL.reg" file from your Warcraft 3 Themes directory.
• Your Warcraft 3 must be closed during the installation of the modded themes.
• If you do not have functioning background of your theme, go your "Passo2" folder from your selected theme directory. Move/copy the folder "UI" into the "Warcraft III" directory and replace the files.
• All credit goes to K-4-iN for making the Warcraft 3 Mods.
• If you have any problems, just post a comment!