- Try to exit other programs that are not required in running Garena and the game you wish to play. As much as possible, have only Garena and the game you are playing open.
- Exit other programs especially torrent software, instant messaging software (msn, ym, skype, etc.) and others.
- Put Garena on the safe list or exemptions on your firewall. You can also temporarily turn off or exit your firewall to test if it makes an change.
- If you have a dynamic ip, have it changed to a static ip.>
- Also try to reinstall Garena if you see that Garena is frequently disconnecting and crashing.
- As much as possible, do not use a wireless connection to connect to the internet when you play with Garena as it may cause disconnections. It is because using wireless is bad for Gaming and Garena and it's seen to be unstable at times.
I see alot of people facing lags, spikes, disconnections and crashing while playing DotA on Garena, which cause anger and bad ladder stats to player :-'( . I can give you some tips which may solve these problems.