Gain EXP points in every game played using Garena. This EXP points is then translated into the gamer’s Garena level. The higher the level of the gamer, the more privileges the gamer has in Garena.
Garena Level Privileges
• Four (4) new room icons will be available to use whenever a gamer reach level 10, 20, 30, 40 and so on.
• One (1) extra buddy capacity per level up.
• Ability to create one (1) clan when reach level 25.
• Access to high level rooms.
• More functions and privileges granted in Garena forum and more…
How to gain EXP Points
• All multiplayer games played through Garena will give you big amount of EXP points.
• Staying online in Garena will give you a small amount of EXP points.
• Win bonus EXP Points from tournaments, events and contests hosted in Garena or in Garena community forum.
• Being active in Garena community forum by creating new topics, replying to discussions, and participating in forum activities will provide you with
EXP Points as well and more…
Facts about Garena EXP Points
• Games that are finished will provide greater EXP points than unfinished games.
• Games with more players also mean more EXP points to each and every player in the game.
EXP to Level Calculation Formula: (N*(N+1)*(N+2) + 16*N)*10
NOTE: Where N is the current Garena level of the user and the result is the amount of EXP required to reach to next level.
Garena Level and EXP Requirement Table:
|13||29380||and so on|