To play Warcraft 3 Dota on Ladder or custom games without hacks, lag, delay & spikes. Garena is the best option for you.
• Garena is a virtual LAN client for playing online multiplayer games in Lag-less, Hackfree/Anticheat Enviroment. It is very popular in Asia/Europe region for playing Warcraft 3 Frozen Throne DotA-Allstars. This client also supports other popular multiplayer games.
Guide How to Play DotA on Garena:
• Download Garena from it's official website.
• Install it.
• Run Garena from the shortcut on your Desktop.
• Client window will appear.
• Click register button and register yourself.
• Login your account.
• After logging in it will ask for verifying your account. Verify it. It is good way to protect your account from hackers/scammers.
• Now click game button on Top left of Garena client and select Warcraft 3 RPG.
• Select region and a join a room. Tip: always join full rooms.
• Set Warcraft 3 gamepath from settings menu in Garena client.
• Now click start game and go to LAN section in Warcraft 3 Frozen Throne.
• Wait few seconds for the games to show.
• Join a game and wait for the game to start
• You must have the latest Warcraft 3 Patch to play on Garena.
• Do not join games with High Pings, it will make you lag. Pings represent on bars. 1 bar means low ping.
• Try to play in your country rooms. You will experience low pings there.
• At least 512 kbps DSL internet connection is required to play on Garena. Wireless Internet is not recommended.
• You gain ladder levels by winning games if you lose your level will decrease.
• There are lots of things which you need to learn about Garena. It is just a guide for playing DotA on it.
• Don't use hacks they are for noobs you will never learn through hacks. Also, you take risk of getting banned.
Screenshot (click image to enlarge)